• Mio MiVue™ 388W wins “Editor Choice” from PC World in Russia.
• Mio wins “The Ideal Brand Survey in Taiwan” in GPS category for the past six years continuously.
• Mio MiVue™ 388 received the Best Product of The Year 2013 in Russia.
• Mio MiVue™ R25 wins the Golden Prize of 2013 Taipei IT Month 100 Innovation Award.
• Mio M300 wins the 2013 Taipei IT Month 100 Innovation Award.
• Mio launches its outdoor navigation product ─ Mio Cyclo™ Series.
• Mio New Professional Tablet Win Computex 2012 Best Choice Award.
• Mio launches the world’s first navigation tablet ─ MioPad™ 6.
• Mio wins “The Ideal Brand Survey in Taiwan” in GPS category for the past three years.
• Mio is a Senior Sponsor of World Expo 2010 Shanghai China and cooperating closely with the Shanghai World Expo Bureau to promote the theme “Better City, Better Life”.
• Mio launches its first Drive Recorder product.
• Mio and Magellan announces the world first GPS Car Kit for iPhone.
• Mio announces new PNDs with integrated digital TV receiver– Moov V series. Also unveils its new product line- Litepad Series Netbooks at Computex 2009
• Mio wins “Best Choice of Computex 2009” award with Explora K75 GPS Phone
• Mio launches breakthrough navigation software "Mio Spirit"
• MiTAC merges Magellan brand
• Mio wins iF Design Awards for innovative industrial design
• Mio refreshes its brand identity
• Mio signs on to be the exclusive GPS senior sponsor of the World Expo Shanghai 2010
• Mio wins two iF Design Awards 2009 with the Leap K1 and Moov 380
• Mio wins two iF Design China Awards for innovative industrial design
• Mio announces joint-sponsorship of Team Discovery (Tour de France)
• MiTAC merges NAVMAN brand
• Mio maintains number three position for mobile GPS devices across EMEA (Canalys)
• Mio is number one in PDA with GPS market (Canalys)
• Mio wins one iF Design China Award for innovative industrial design
• Mio ranks among Top 5 handheld vendors in the world (IDC)
• Mio launches the Mio DigiWalker 269, the first dedicated GPS with integrated hard drive
• Mio enters European, Middle Eastern, and African markets and achieves Top 5 ranking in the first year
• Mio is ranked the No. 1 handheld brand in South Korea and Taiwan (IDC)
• Mio launches world’s first PDA Integrated GPS
• Mio establishes operations